to ensure longevity of your slime
Test your slime by poking in it with one finger, if it is melted or sticks to your hand (thats totally normal) add drops of activator and knead.
How to make activator/fix sticky slime?
- Take one teaspoon of borax(provided with the package) and 1 cup of warm water.
- Add borax into warm water.
- Mix the solution well until it turns clear.
- Add drops of activator into slime. (CAUTION: DO NOT OVERACTIVATE)
- Knead so there are no clumps
- Save activator for future use.
Hard or Stiff slime?
- Warming up slime by holding it in hands will help.
- Keep it in a warm place like your kitchen or in sunlight and let it soften by itself(leave it for hours)
- Adding 1tsp Glycerine wil definitely work; knead properly after adding; (CAUTION:DO NOT ADD ALOT)
Always keep your slime in a container, leaving it out in open will harden your slime.
Reactivate it frequently. Its difficult to activate slime that has completely melted.
Store in a cool dry place.
KEEP SLIME AWAY FROM INFANTS, PETS, CLOTHES, CARPETS AND FURNITURE.SLIME IS NOT EDIBLE!!!